This one of a kind dress tailor-made from deconstructed vintage t-shirts in Brooklyn, New York.
- Seven buttons on front
- Loose fit
- ”Meditate and Destroy” text across right arm
- “718-643-CRAB (2722)” on back left shoulder
- Unique mono-print on back
- 43" chest width, 49" center front length
- Cotton and Jersey fabrics
Fort Greene is a womenswear collection inspired by New York and sustainability, by the raw edges, weathered surfaces, and the process of restoration.
For dresses made to order, please bear in mind each dress is unique due to variations in the cotton/jersey patchwork, graphics, and monoprints. It will be not be identical to the item featured here.
Size : Small/Medium
Products ship two weeks after purchase date. We are happy to accommodate earlier deliveries upon request.